PERSONAL DATA – GDPR – Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice sets out how the personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) you have provided through this website, which has been collected by Chpconsult (“we” or “us”), will be processed according to the applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ?
We can collect, process and store the following Data:
- The Data you provided in order to receive a specific service or as part of our business relationship (such as your contact detail, professional data, financial or technical information)
- Data pertaining to your browsing on our website or Data resulting from your interaction with our website
This Data is usually collected directly from you, but we may, in certain instances, collect some Data concerning you from a third party or public documents. In such cases, we protect the Data collected from this third party in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA ?
We can process the Data we collect for the following purposes:
- To answer all of your questions by providing you with information regarding our products, services, offers or sales network
- To establish, maintain and develop our relationship
- Subject to obtaining your consent, to allow us to send you newsletters, business communications and adverts on our products and services or to carry out market research. All of these operations may be carried out on printed documents or through automated or electronic processing, including post or email, telephone (for instance: automated phone calls, text or picture messages, fax) and any other means (for instance: websites, mobile apps): “MARKETING ACTIVITIES”
- Subject to obtaining your consent, to allow us to communicate your data to companies affiliated with Chpconsult and to our partners. These partners will process your data in order to send you their marketing communications as well as advertisements for their products and services or to conduct market research: “THIRD-PARTY MARKETING”
The lawfulness of the processing operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above is based on the legal bases pertaining to the performance of the contract and the pursuit of our legitimate interests, and the ones referred to in points (iii) and (iv) above on the consent you have given us. In this regard, we inform you that you are free to withdraw at any time the consent you have given us. Your Data can be processed electronically in our computer systems or manually, on paper. Your Data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way and stored for its whole life cycle, ensuring its security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR DATA
Submitting your Data is never mandatory. However, if you fail to provide Data that is necessary to provide a service or a product, we may not be able to guarantee the provision of the required service or product or the quality of the above-mentioned provision. On the other hand, not providing Data marked as optional will allow you, in any event, to access the service or to receive the product.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA ?
We provide communication and marketing solutions. Your Data may be shared with and disclosed to trusted third parties and to our partners, service providers, trading partners, based in and outside the European Union, insofar as they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations and may use your Data solely for the purposes mentioned above.
Your Data may also be disclosed to third parties when required by law, to ensure and preserve our safety and the safety of Chpconsult, to protect our rights or interests or the rights and interests of Chpconsult, to comply with any injunctions from public authorities or to exercise our rights before judicial authorities.