CHP Consult advises and guides its clients in dealing with political, legislative, regulatory and socio-economic environments, as well as with media relations and crisis communication.
GoingforFrance! is the new offer provided by CHP Consult. This offer is dedicated to non-European companies wishing to invest, produce, sell or continue their growth in France, including in a specific local region or territory, and from there reaching the European market. Understanding complex relationships with public authorities and identifying relevant stakeholders are the key to a successful business establishment in France.
GoingforFrance! includes the following services
-A high-level diagnosis (strategic position, risks and stakes) of the company regarding the public ecosystem;
– A comprehensive mapping of relevant stakeholders;
– A high-quality monitoring to anticipate regulatory, legislative and network pitfalls;
– A strategy to build your network of decision-makers;
– A meeting plan and a complete set of follow-up documents to nourish your public authorities network;
– Press relations and social media services in French and English to develop the reputation and influence of clients and to help them to overcome crisis situations.
Political and administrative monitoring
Support to companies and institutions in political, legislative and regulatory environments
Implementation of advocacy strategies: expressing viewpoints to public officials, building alliances among stakeholders around common interests
Meeting plans with local, national and European public authorities
Reputation development and institutional promotion to the press and regional, national and international media
Advice on influencing strategies for social media
Press releases and press kits
Press conferences and press trips
Coaching in media relations for SMEs, very small businesses and start-ups
Media and non-media management of image or reputation damage (negative media coverage, judicial inquiry or trial, rumours and defamation on social media)
Crisis communication training: methodology, simulation exercises
Address : 6, rue Chéreau 75013 Paris, France
Phone : +33(0) 698 171 991
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com